The Program Committee for the Norwegian Conferences on the History of Science.
The conference is organized by the Program committee for the Norwegian Conferences on the History of Science, which was established at a meeting held the previous conference in Oslo in 2018
Wax models of fetuses. Ca 1913-1937. Biology, UiO. Foto: H. Brekke/MUV.
Members of the committee
- Thomas Brandt (chair): Department of Historical and Classical Studies, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim
- Jon Røyne Kyllingstad: Museum of Cultural History, Section for Museum of University History, University of Oslo
- Peder Roberts: Department of Cultural Studies and Languages, University of Stavanger
- Vera Schwach: Nordic Institute for Studies in Innovation, Research and Education
- Svein Atle Skålevåg: Department of Archaeology, History, Cultural Studies and Religion, University of Bergen