Venues, travel, and accomodation
The conference will be held in the old university buildings in the centre of Oslo (Wednesday and Thursday) and at the Norwegian Museum of Science and Technology (Friday). The museum is located at Kjelsås, north of the city center.
"Universitetsplassen" The old university in Oslo, ca 1933–1934. Photo: MUV/Unknown
- Wednesday 25 November: Domus academica - "Urbygningen"
- Thursday 26 November: Professorboligen and Gymnastikkbygningen - "Frokostkjelleren" (Conference dinner)
- Friday 27 November: The Norwegian Museum of Science and Technology
Getting to Oslo and getting around
Oslo is easily reached by air, sea, railway, bus, or car. All major airlines offer daily direct flights connecting Oslo to major European cities. For more information on how to get here, please follow the links below:
- Airport information: OSL
- From Airport to downtown Oslo by train (Flytoget)(Vy) or by Coach
- Railway information: Vy
- Local transport in Oslo: Ruter
For Accomodation options and things to do, please visit the official travel guide: Visit Oslo.